- Your Letter of Award (LoA) will be available at the Office of the Registrar beginning December 17-22, 2015. (The Office of the Registrar will be closed from December 23-29, 2015.) Your parent or other authorized representative must come personally to claim the LoA during office hours only. Please bring proper identification.
- If it is not practical for you to come personally, please inform us promptly so we will send it to you by mail.
- The Letter of Award includes all preliminary instructions for enrolment. More importantly, it is also a reply slip indicating whether you are accepting our offer of scholarship or otherwise. The deadline for confirmation is on January 29, 2016.
- When we receive the signed reply slip by both the (at least one) parent and the scholar-awardee accepting the scholarship, we shall release the scholar-awardee’s enrolment kit beginning January 11, 2016.
- Please take note of the above-mentioned dates for your guidance.
- For further clarification, please contact the Office of the Registrar, 924-0614.
We are open on Saturday, August 15, 2015 from 730am-430pm, to accept and process applications to the 2015 PSHS NCE. However, we will be closed on August 19 and August 21 due to QC day and Ninoy Aquino Day, respectively.
- The student must present his fully accomplished clearance form* to the Registrar staff in-charge of distributing the report card to claim his/her report card. NO REPORT CARD WILL BE ISSUED to students with INCOMPLETE clearances/UNCLEARED items.
- If you have accountabilities (click here to view them), you shall not be entertained on April 24, 2015. Please accomplish your accountabilities with concerned Administrative Offices from May 20-22, 2015. Academic Units will not be available during this time.
- If you missed your photo session schedule, you will be accommodated only on May 20, 2015.
- Students who are not able to claim their report card on April 24, 2015 may do so on May 20-22, 2014, provided the clearance is fully accomplished and presented to the Registrar staff in-charge.
- THE REPORT CARD IS A REQUIREMENT FOR ASSIGNMENT OF SECTION DURING ENROLMENT (schedule tba).
- Please be guided by the above procedure.
|Grade 7||Grade 8||Grade 9||4TH Year|
|830AM – 1130AM||2ND FLR SEMINAR RM||2ND FLR SEMINAR RM||OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR||Students may come anytime from 8.30am-430pm, provided clearance is complete. VENUE is the Office of the Registrar|
*with accountabilities only; if student has no accountabilities, he may proceed to the Registrar’s Office and claim his report card.
Your schedule of enrolment is already available. Please make sure that all your enrolment documents are complete on enrolment day. If you have incomplete requirements, you may not proceed with all the steps of the enrolment process.
Each student has a specific date and time of enrolment (click here). Please follow the date and time of your own schedule.
For other clarifications, please contact the Office of the Campus Registrar, 924-0614.